Monday 19 January 2009

Photo Prints

My photographs have been having a lot fo success among the experts ;) So I have added a few selection of them to my prints shop: en.dawanda.com/shop/florcitasart and my shop here too!

They are available mainly in ACEO size (ACEO stands for "Art Cards, Editions and Originals" and its size is 2.5" x 3.5" / 6 x 9cm) and A4. Any other size is also available, just contact me: info@florcita.eu


Mis fotos han tenido mucho éxito entre los entendidos :) Asi que he agregado algunas elegidas a mi negocio de impresiones: en.dawanda.com/shop/florcitasart y mi tienda aqui (vea el link a la izquierda).
Están disponibles en dos tamanios ACEO (6cm x 9cm) o A4 con un borde blanco para enmarcado. Cualqueir otro tamanio (menor que A4) tambien es posible, solo contátenme: info@florcita.eu

(perdón, no tengo "enie").

No comments: